Buying vs. Leasing an SUV in Kansas City
Only you can determine whether it is better to lease or buy a SUV. Take a look at the following advantages of each to choose what is best for you. If you plan to buy or lease a SUV, Cable Dahmer Cadillac of Kansas City is here to help.
Pros of Leasing a SUV in Missouri
- When you lease a SUV, you have lower monthly payments.
- There can be a warranty to cover the cost of repairs. (Ask dealer for details.)
- You can trade in for a new SUV every two or three years.
- You can afford to drive a nicer SUV or a newer year model.
Pros of Buying a SUV
- You won't drive the same SUV as everyone else. If you own your SUV, you can customize it however you'd like.
- Buying a SUV is more cost-effective in the long term.
- You can drive as much as you want without a mileage penalty.
- There is a certain pride when you own a SUV.
Once you determine whether buying or leasing a SUV is a better choice, stop by Cable Dahmer Cadillac of Kansas City. We will help you find the right SUV, with the Cadillac financing program that works best for your situation.