Buying vs. Leasing
Only you can determine whether it is better to lease or buy a new vehicle. Take a look at the following advantages of each to choose what is best for you. If you plan to buy or lease, Cable Dahmer Cadillac of Kansas City is here to help.
Pros of Leasing in Kansas City
- When you lease, you have lower monthly payments.
- There can be a warranty to cover the cost of repairs. (Ask dealer for details.)
- You can trade in for a new vehicle every two or three years.
- You can afford to drive a nicer vehicle or a newer year model.
Pros of Buying a New Vehicle
- You won't drive the same vehicle as everyone else. If you own, you can customize it however you'd like.
- Buying is more cost-effective in the long term.
- You can drive as much as you want without a mileage penalty.
- There is a certain pride when you own.
Once you determine whether buying or leasing is a better choice, stop by Cable Dahmer Cadillac of Kansas City. We will help you find the right model, with the Cadillac financing program that works best for your situation.